Monday, September 18, 2017

HW 4

What is it? This is actually a logo I made for a team I played with in a video game, called vainglory. It says "TK" which was the abbreviation for our team name. The circles that spell it actually are made from scratch to resemble the an animation a character made. The colors represent different styles you could play the character.

Function? We needed a logo to go pro, and compete. This is also how all of our fans would see us, and how we represented ourselves.

Quality: The quality of this image is actually really good, I would know since i'm the one that rendered it and made it. The colors fading different shades of blue on the left side, and same for the red on the right side.

Style: The style of this is Psychedelia.

What attracted me to this piece? I really love this because of a few reasons. First, I really enjoy the pattern of circles with the fading colors going in and out of the shade of blue, and red.  Second, I made it, which I feel that if you make something you will be drawn to it much more than anything else you can find. Third, It represents the character, and for people that play the game, it has a lot of meaning about the history of the game, and the history of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment